Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Man Stories

Little Man is studying all about winter, snow, Alaska, the North and South poles in school right now.  He was eating lunch while I cleaned the kitchen and telling me about his day. 

Little Man: Did you know that they have boots in Alaska to keep them from slipping on the ice?  They are called mukluks.

Me:  I did know that.

Little Man:  How did you know that?

Me:  When you were a tiny baby still in my belly, I went to Alaska and some friends that I met there gave me baby mukluks for you.

Little Man:  I remember going to Alaska when I was in your tummy, but can we go again because I didn't get to see much since I was in your tummy because your skin was in the way.  I want to go again and see a moose.  Do you still have the mukluks that they gave me?

Me:  I do, but they are too small for you now.

Little Man:  Well that does it, we have to go back to Alaska for sure now.
 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Little Man: Mama, I know that you love me the best.  You love me more than all the other mamas love all of the other little boys and you love me the best more than Peanut and Sweet Pea. 

Me:  Oh yeah?  You have that all worked out now, huh? 

Little Man:  Yup, I am your first baby, super sweet and the best snuggler.

Me: Well you are my best snuggler

Little Man:  Told you, you love me best!
 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So I am going to go to Alaska to see a moose and purchase size 11 mukluks with my very self-assured, logical and slightly egotistical Little Man.  Love this kid!





































No comments:

Post a Comment