Sunday, April 29, 2012

Boys Birthday Party

Faisel, Sebastian, Cyrus, Riyadh, Cillian, Jackson, Logan and Alexa

I know this is a month overdue, but the boys had an excellent birthday party.  We had 6 boys come and had a moon bounce and snacks and played outside for a few hours.  The boys were so excited and happy and it was the easiest party ever.  We celebrated them turning 5 and 3 and let them be messy, loud, jumping enthusiastic boys. 

We had a very special guest, Christine, Peanut's speech therapist who we had to say goodbye to stopped by.  He was so excited that he was shaking and spent almost an hour playing with her rather than the other kids.  It was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. 

The boys just had their well-visit appointments.  Peanut weighs 43 pounds and Little Man weighs 46 pounds.  There is about a 3 1/2 inch height difference between them too. I often get asked if they are twins.  Little Man got 2 shots without crying and Peanut showed off some of his new words. 

My boys are growing up before my eyes.  I wish I could keep them little forever but I am also so excited to go to the next stage of their childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment