Sunday, November 15, 2009

School Friends

It has been over a month since I was the helping parent in Little Man's 2 day a week Preschool program and boy have things changed. Little Man doesn't really care when I leave him because he is so excited to play with his friends and was a little disappointed that I stayed because that meant that he didn't get his 2 skittle treat in the car after school. But I loved watching him interact with his friends and the teacher. He loves singing and playing the instruments during music time. His art project consisted of dumping as much glue as he could on the cut out Gingerbread man and burying all of the buttons in large mounds of glue. He played and sang and ran around and was very well behaved. He passes the hearing and speech screening with flying colors and we were told that he was very cheerful and cooperative. We took a rain walk and splashed in puddles and went to the meeting hall to play with a big parachute. The day flew by and boy was I exhausted after that!! The following school day when I dropped him off he said "Don't stay today Mama, I want my treats for you going bye-byes". My kid will do just about anything to get a skittle, especially the blue ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment