Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 Months and Rollin' Into Trouble

Sweet Pea is 6 months today and she is a rollin' pollin' little lady. She rolls both ways and is starting to use that to get into all sorts of trouble. She is not always where I left her and most recently I found her stuck under the coffee table. The boys are having to be more careful where they leave their toys and we are already having to think about how to keep the little toys up where she can't get them.

She had her first few bites of oatmeal and was unimpressed. She enjoyed chewing on the spoon more than the taste of oatmeal but we will try it again in another week and see if she is a little more amenable. We learned that there is just no rush and with her 20 plus poundage, we know that she is more than thriving with just my milk.

Naps are still a point of contention with me and my little lady. She is taking two naps a day about 1 hour each with her occasionally throwing me a bone and napping for 2 hours for one of the naps. But I can't complain because she is sleeping beautifully at night, she goes to bed at 7 and sleeps through the night until 7 in the morning.

I miss her gummy smiles but I am loving her two new teeth and her ability to throw her legs straight up in the air and grab her toes. She plays peek-a-boo with us and pokes her head up to see over her crib rails to make sure someone is coming to get her when she shrieks. She is the most pleasant and low key baby these days, rarely crying or getting upset and we are just trying to soak up all of baby days as they are going faster than we would like!











Another first that is worth mentioning is that Peanut had his first corn ON the cob and loved it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment