Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Little Peanut Jumping On the Bed

He fell off and bumped his head.  Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, No more Peanut jumping on the bed.  Oh and it is a possible broken nose but we won't know anything until the swelling goes down so keep and eye on it for the next 5 days.

Right now we are in the 'getting worse by the minute' not better.  He was jumping on his bed at nap time and I heard a crash and a scream.  He told me his nose hurt but I was on a conference call for work and so I kissed him, calmed him and put him in his bed.  By the time he woke up from his nap, he was already getting a black eye and the bruising and swelling has been getting worse.  I feel terrible.  I know he will be totally fine and hopefully it is just bruised and not broken but nothing pulls at my heart like one of my kids hurting.





No comments:

Post a Comment