Sunday, January 13, 2013

First Sleep Over

Little Man had a very important first last weekend.  While Papa Bear, Peanut, Sweet Pea and I took up lodging at a hotel in Delaware, Little Man decided he was big enough to stay over at Mee-Mom's house all by himself.  He slept in Mee-Mom's bed with her and Simba and didn't seem to miss me at all.  He woke up with her bright and early and had sugar cereal (frosted flakes) for the first time in his life.  It was so special to him to get to play with Simba all by himself, have a special cereal that has corn in it and be so grown up.  Unfortunately, he also shared his lovely cold/cough with Mee-Mom  but she swears that it was worth it.  Next time we are leaving both boys with her although we might have to find some sugar cereal that doesn't have any corn in it for Peanut. 

(I did sneak in and check on him after he fell asleep because I couldn't help myself)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, goodness! All I can say is...Far Out! I adore my family. I have been majorly blessed! Big smile!

    ReplyDelete