Friday, February 15, 2013

King Bee Day

Peanut's King Bee Day



I don't really know how to explain King Bee Day.  Peanut's teacher didn't want to celebrate birthday's in the classroom so instead she created something called King and Queen Bee Day where that child gets to show share something important to them and gets to feel special all day.  Peanut decided that he wanted to play his guitar and show off his Papa's construction stuff.  Papa Bear took a long lunch break and came to share Peanut's King Bee day and then he took all of out to lunch.  Peanut was thrilled to be the center of attention and get some special Papa time.  And I have to say that his spontaneous talking and singing is something that I am so very proud of, I just couldn't ask for more from my Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment