Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rolly Polly Peanut

Today, at 5 months and 22 days, Peanut rolled from his tummy to his back. It was a stealthy roll and only noted because I know I put him on his tummy and when I came back to check on him he was on his back.

I put Peanut down for his afternoon nap on his tummy (oh, stop judging, lots of kids sleep on their tummy's, most mom's just don't admit it). Anyway, I put him on his tummy and 45 minutes later I heard him fussing and then he quieted down for about 15 minutes and then there was howling. So I ran upstairs to investigate what made my usually content Peanut howl with discontentment and there he was on his back like and angry turtle, stuck and struggling. I commended him for rolling over, scolded him for doing while I wasn't there to see it and then I put him back on his tummy and he went back to sleep.

So there it is folks, even with all of that weight, he can move when he really wants to!! I wonder if he will try it again though since he didn't like the results at all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment