Monday, October 28, 2013

Dentist Visits for all 3

I am so proud of all 3 kids.  They bravely went to the dentist, had their teeth cleaned, fluoride treatments and Little Man even had x-rays. They were all beautifully behaved and we were quickly done with all the appointments in just over 30 minutes.  Peanut exclaimed "I had so much fun at the dentist" as he skipped down the hallway.  The dentist was surprised that Peanut was already about to lose a tooth but luckily I could check this blog and see that he got his first baby teeth when he was 4.5 months old which explains him losing his teeth early.  Papa Bear and I were prepared for all possibilities with Peanut having an extra sensitive gag reflex and some sensory issues and Sweet Pea having never been to the dentist.  But it was smooth sailing, we love our new dentist for the kids and I have a lot less anxiety about the next time they go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment