Friday, October 4, 2013

Tiger Cub

Little Man was born to be a cub scout.  Following the rules, earning patches and rank, wearing his class A dress uniform, attending pack and den meetings etc., this is his wheel house.  I think that he would be happy just because of the uniform but the promise of camping and eventually maybe getting to use a bow and arrow just put it over the top.  The adorable factor is just ridiculous and his excitement is contagious.  Papa Bear is his scout partner and it is wonderful to have an activity that belongs to the two the them.  They spend a few nights a week learning the cub scout way and mastering the achievements that are set out in the guide. I am not sure who enjoys it more, Papa Bear or Little Man.  At some point though we are going to have to deal with the fact that he really thinks he is getting a bow and arrow.

He should get his first badge (bobcat badge) next week.  I guess I need to learn to sew enough to put the patches on his uniform!  I am so proud of my little scout and he is so darn cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment