Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Complaining, Just Tired

I am tired, beat, done for, done in, draineddrooping, fatigued, flagging, petered out, played out, pooped, knackered, run down, weary, worn out.  

But I am not complaining, I had a great day and even got a nap.  My mom is here helping this week and she took care of Little Man all afternoon running him (and herself) ragged.  Papa Bear got home as soon as he could after his first day away from the boys.  And we got to spend most of the morning at a very good friends house.  So I am not complaining.  Just stating the very very clear fact that I am really really tired (and all those other synonyms for tired).  

I think I forgot how exhausting taking care of an infant can be (even an angel like Peanut) and adding Little Man for the equation (even with my mom's help) makes it that much more exhausting ( I am using that word a lot, maybe too much).  But again, I am not complaining, I had a great day, a wonderful day.  It couldn't have been a better day considering Papa Bear had to go back to work (which makes me so sad and I miss him every second).

And tomorrow we get to do it all again and I will try to have a little more energy by the time the clock strikes whatever time it is that I can get to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Jamie--I can only imagine how exhausting it is to take care of those two amazing boys! I pray for strength, energy, and endurance for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel much better today, Peanut only woke up once last night and Little Man was through the night. It is amazing what 4 or 5 straight hours of sleep can achieve!! Thanks for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete