Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mama Got Out!

So normally my blogs are about the boys because this blog is all about the memories and moments that I should be putting in their baby books - but let's face it, this is easier and other people get to enjoy it too.  

But today I wanted to share a milestone for me!  I GOT OUT!  Yes, I left the house, went to the movies, read People Magazine while waiting for the movie, watched the movie (and ate popcorn and twizzlers) ALL WITHOUT A CHILD ATTACHED TO ME. As part of my Mother's Day gift, Papa Bear arranged for me to leave the boys with him for the afternoon while I got out.  Now, both of the boys slept almost the entire time I was gone BUT who cares, I got out.  AND Papa Bear organized my closet ( it was the out with the maternity clothes and in with the regular clothes transition).  Oh and Papa Bear made a special dinner that he prepped while I was gone so when I got home he still was in charge of BOTH BOYS (which is why I can blog in the middle of the day) and now we are going to go for a walk in the not raining, nice day.  

Seriously, to all the papa's in the world while it is sweet to have the kids make mama breakfast and shower her with hand made gifts - the best gift to a mama on Mother's Day is some time to herself.  

THANK YOU PAPA BEAR, I couldn't have asked for anything better than time to myself!

Oh and so this has something to do with the boys too.  I have to report that Peanut is starting to lose his baby hair which means that he slowly is starting to look like an old man with a receding hairline.  It isn't pretty, but he is still my butterball cuteness!

Here is a picture of the boys in twin shirts (which I had promised myself I would never to do them, but I couldn't resist because it is adorable and not as annoying when I am not the one being dressed up as a twin)

We are so cute!


I love my baby brother!

  All Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment